Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Baby crib

acccdac

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 12:03 pm
This is for my 4th child.

I used the same crib for children #1-3. We got rid of it because of safety issues.

I will be buying a new one and I know I am suppose to be all experienced and stuff but I have no idea where to start and what to buy. Instead of asking "which crib do you LIKE?" I would like to ask a different question.

What features of a crib did you find to be BAD? What should I stay away from?

(Like I have learned over the years for myself to buy items for each stage and not a "grow with me" product. I find that they are mediocre at each stages instead of having the item that is created for the specific stage and having what works best at the time - think car seats that go from 6 months to 10 years old)

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 12:15 pm
Stay away from cribs that chip or show scratches easily. You want to see a very solid looking display model, because if it isn't, chances are yours won't be either.

acccdac

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 12:45 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Stay away from cribs that chip or show scratches easily. You want to see a very solid looking display model, because if it isn't, chances are yours won't be either.

good point!
See the store model and see what shape it's in.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics