Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
The Grey Lines (Binah Serial by EGSchwartz)
  Previous  1  2  3 30  31  32  Next

sunny90

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 2:56 pm
Scotty wrote:

(speaking of which, any interest in some cut scenes/bits and bobs from the tie-in that ended up on the cutting room floor out of space constraints? I figure it's only fair, since it's imamother that first inspired me to write the story in the first place!)

EVERYTHING!

blossoming flower

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 11:39 am
I LOVED this week's story! It definitely was a satisfying dessert! Now I can sleep in peace...
Thanks!!! Keep it coming!! We still want more!

And please- I'd love to read anything that was omitted from the Binah due to space constraints. Can't wait for the book to come out!!

rise above

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 1:24 pm
Scotty wrote:
One can always hope :-)

(speaking of which, any interest in some cut scenes/bits and bobs from the tie-in that ended up on the cutting room floor out of space constraints? I figure it's only fair, since it's imamother that first inspired me to write the story in the first place!)

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 1:30 pm
AW this week's addition was SO good! It's like we just can't let Grey Lines go. I hope it is included in the book because I am not nearly organized enough to deal with magazine clippings but this was SO good. I loved the lines about change and fear - how DO you not only come up with this stuff but slip it into fiction in a way that it impacts but doesn't grate?

Chayalle

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 1:59 pm
This week's story was like the cream on the cake! Thank you Scotty!

Now for the cherry on top, here are some more ideas for future stories:

*we want to see Yachet marry Louis.
*we want to meet Uncle Simon's family

sunny90

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 2:41 pm
Didn't get it yet! Aaaah now I'm dying to just go to bed already so I can wake up and buy it in the morning!

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 3:04 pm
So many people here have mentioned Louis Polin, but I don't recall where we met him. I remember that Rosie married Yidel Polin -- is Louis their son? He wasn't in Full Harvest for sure; where did he come in?

sunny90

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 3:52 am
This was an amazing story! Whatever else you have, Scotty, I'll welcome! You just make me want more and more and more stories about them...

myself

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 6:39 am
OOTBubby wrote:
So many people here have mentioned Louis Polin, but I don't recall where we met him. I remember that Rosie married Yidel Polin -- is Louis their son? He wasn't in Full Harvest for sure; where did he come in?

IIRC Louis is the father.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 10:32 am
myself wrote:
IIRC Louis is the father.

That doesn't make sense. Everyone here is talking about who married Louis Polin. If he was the father, then he isn't alive as the mother is the Widow Polin.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 10:40 am
OOTBubby wrote:
That doesn't make sense. Everyone here is talking about who married Louis Polin. If he was the father, then he isn't alive as the mother is the Widow Polin.

Scotty never confirmed, but many of us believe the Widow Polin is Yachet.

So - we want the story!

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 10:41 am
Chayalle wrote:
Scotty never confirmed, but many of us believe the Widow Polin is Yachet.

So - we want the story!

Yes, that part I got. What I want to know is who is Louis Polin?

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 10:47 am
OOTBubby wrote:
Yes, that part I got. What I want to know is who is Louis Polin?

He's mentioned in The Grey Lines as someone Wolf met in prison and suggests to Yachet.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 10:49 am
Chayalle wrote:
He's mentioned in The Grey Lines as someone Wolf met in prison and suggests to Yachet.

Thank you. Then it makes sense that he could (or could not) be a son of Rosie & Yidel Polin.

stem

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 11:00 am
I'm pretty sure that full harvest occurs in the late 1800s which would make Widow Polin and her husband of young marriageable age during the civil war.

Rosie and Yidel's children would have been growing up in the early 1900s, definitely not yet born or old enough to fight in the civil war.

Last edited by stem on Wed, Sep 17 2014, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 11:01 am
stem wrote:
I'm pretty sure that full harvest occurs in the late 1800s which would make Widow Polin and her husband of young marriageable age during the civil war.

Okay, I guess I wasn't paying attention to the time frame of each story. It's all speculation any way at this point.

rise above

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 11:35 am
Scotty-
I LOVE this weeks dessert (sure beats the recipe section Wink
It was everything I was looking for in tying up the loose ends.
Thanks!

supermama2

Post Sat, Sep 20 2014, 2:58 pm
Yes it was good however...who is Hudy exactly or does the connection not matter?

seeker

Post Sat, Sep 20 2014, 10:49 pm
supermama2 wrote:
Yes it was good however...who is Hudy exactly or does the connection not matter?

Seems to be a great-granddaughter of Caro/Wolf?

Mama Bear

Post Sat, Sep 20 2014, 11:40 pm
LOVED THE STORY. made me a little sad that most of caro's descendants didnt stay from, but at least Yehudis did!
Page 31 of 32   Previous  1  2  3 30  31  32  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room