Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Do you live in Antarctica and have a cleaner?!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

rachelle613

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 9:32 am
Of course! How else would my igloo stay so white?

imasinger

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 9:50 am
What IS it with you fakers??

Don't you know that igloos are in Alaska? That's in the North. On top of your globe.

We here in Antarctica never had any igloos. We're wayyyy down under.

Get with the program.

I'm far more concerned with penguin mess on my porch. Alas, all I have are pipe cleaners.

Anyone want the job?

rachelle613

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 9:56 am
Have a look at this:

http://www.polartrec.com/exped.....04-24

Guess we're all fakers! No one lives there after all! (except maybe penguin)

CatLady

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 11:41 am
Why thank you Penguin!

gittelchana

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 12:41 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
Excuse me, but I don't appreciate you gossiping about me.

The Government of Antarctica just doesn't know how much the lifestyle of a Jewish Eskimo costs, so their "below the poverty line" is too high. They are begging us to lie. Anyways, what's wrong with lying to the FRS (Freezing Revenue Service) ??? Don't tell me that it's the same cost to be a Jewish Eskimo as a non Jewish one because here in Antarctica we all catch our fish, slaughter our own animals, make our own leathers, and collect our own items. It's more expensive because I cannot possibly be expected to do that for my 18 children so I have to have paid help. You should too, the illegals from the North Pole who snuck into this country through a secret tunnel through the depths of Earth don't mind working for pennies.

Put your foot, or should I say fish, in your mouth!

This is so funny.... Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Barbara

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 2:06 pm
CatLady wrote:
Quote:
As a eskimo, I find this thread very offensive. I am reporting it..

I believe the correct term is South Pole Sabra (a.k.a. SPS). Wink

The Frozen Chosen.

rae gi

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 2:12 pm
Barbara wrote:

Inuit Marcus

The Frozen Chosen.

Rolling Laughter

justcallmeima

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 5:04 pm
Can someone recommend the best stroller for taking my princesskimo out on the ice? I heard the wheels on the bugaboo get slippery and I'm worried I might break a nail if I have to bend down to fix it.

penguin

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 5:06 pm
Quote:
Can someone recommend the best stroller for taking my princesskimo out on the ice? I heard the wheels on the bugaboo get slippery and I'm worried I might break a nail if I have to bend down to fix it.
Bug-sled-and-huskies-aboo, obviously

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 5:31 pm
Thanks everyone for some much needed, good laughs today.

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 5:43 pm
penguin wrote:
Quote:
Bug-sled-and-huskies-aboo, obviously

They also double as a car seat which are easily removable from the family's sled odyssey (4 Husky power) or sledcedes (7 Husky Power) for those well-to-do Frozen Chosens. The easy of installing them makes it a great choice for anyone planning on lending their sled to a brother in law in shidduchim.

justcallmeima

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 5:56 pm
DH took the sledcedes to the iceseefa last night, and he ran out this morning and bought covers for the headlights! He told me my mukluks were too long and my parka was too short. What am I going to do??? Please don't judge me!

zaq

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 6:09 pm
Finish the question: do you have a cleaner WHAT? I'm pretty sure I have a cleaner mind than many on this site.

I don't need domestic help because there's nothing here to make the house dirty. No dust, oily smoke, or automotive exhaust...and I don't allow penguins in the house.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 6:52 pm
I'm pretty sure the family in the next igloo is smoking weed. Where can I get some?

penguin

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 7:10 pm
Quote:
I don't allow penguins in the house.
I am trying to be dan lekaf zechus and not feel insulted. I would totally take off my ice skates if you wanted, not to scratch the floor in your igloo, but, hey, it's your igloo, your rules.

DrMom

Post Thu, Sep 18 2014, 1:41 am
My DH likes ice-fishing in the living room. He drives me crazy cutting those holes in the floor. Anyone know a good therapist in the area? Preferably frum.

Related question: Can I use the ice-fishing hole for a mikvah?

amother

Post Thu, Sep 18 2014, 5:40 am
really enjoying this thread -- have sympathy for us Canadians who actually have to LIVE in this weather and wear our mukluks in our sukkahs...!

penguin

Post Thu, Sep 18 2014, 6:36 am
Quote:
Can I use the ice-fishing hole for a mikvah?
Only if you have a nice ML. But, BRRR, Don't you guys have a heated mikvah of some kind? I hope so...

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Sep 18 2014, 6:49 am
penguin wrote:
Quote:
I don't allow penguins in the house.
I am trying to be dan lekaf zechus and not feel insulted. I would totally take off my ice skates if you wanted, not to scratch the floor in your igloo, but, hey, it's your igloo, your rules.

penguin wrote:
Quote:
Can I use the ice-fishing hole for a mikvah?
Only if you have a nice ML. But, BRRR, Don't you guys have a heated mikvah of some kind? I hope so...

Penguin, come over to my house. Yes, it's a house: NOT an igloo! We have heated floors which complicates matters because we have to constantly replace them (due to melting issues). We also have a great ice rink where you would be free to roam with your skates. Oh and we have a heated mikvah (not that penguins need one), but it also doubles as a swimming pool. PARTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Chayalle

Post Thu, Sep 18 2014, 6:59 am
Scrabble123 wrote:
Penguin, come over to my house. Yes, it's a house: NOT an igloo! We have heated floors which complicates matters because we have to constantly replace them (due to melting issues). We also have a great ice rink where you would be free to roam with your skates. Oh and we have a heated mikvah (not that penguins need one), but it also doubles as a swimming pool. PARTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just beyond...I just called the school. Expect a tuition increase. The IRS is next.....How dare you party at the expense of us taxpayers, breaking our backs chopping ice while you recline on your heated floors!
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry