Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Can you help me with a choice of tablet?

pear

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 2:45 am
I want to buy a tablet for the first time but really don't know nothing about it. The main purpose is pictures so that should be a strong point. Preferable a clear screen.
Thank you!

SS6099

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 7:21 am
When I was doing my research, I was told hands down an iPad is the best. And I'm thrilled with mine Smile

pear

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 4:08 pm
Bump

singleagain

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 4:11 pm
an iPad is really expensive. .... if the main thing you want is picture clarity, then you want to look at the resolution (000x000), higher resolution numbers usually means clearer picture. however, that also will drain the battery faster. also might affect the weight, and will take up more memory... I found this website that compares different tablets, http://www.tabletpccomparison.net check it out and if you have further questions ask

joss3

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 9:00 pm
Definitely iPad!

I work in retail electronics and own a few different tablets, but my favorites by far are my iPads. They just work better than my Lenovo, Samsung and no-name brand ones.
If you don't need a huge screen then get the iPad mini. They have gone on sale for as low as $199 from target, best buy and walmart. If you can wait for a few weeks they will most probably go on pre holiday sale again. If you want really good resolution, then you can get the iPad mini with retina display which costs around $320 when on sale. Right now selling for $324.99 at bestbuy.

If you want cheaper I recommend buying a refurbished iPad from a reputable seller (cowboom or Apple) not eBay.

The no name tablets that cost under $99 are very prone to issues and breaking. I don't recommend them to anyone except as kids tablets.

Good luck!
PS if you can wait till November/ December you will probably get a better price on whatever tablet u choose!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics