Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Shutterfly "free" 99 pictures

SorGold

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:42 pm
Shutterfly has 99 pictures for free with 6$ shipping with the code Laborday101( 6 cents a print delivered). The deal expires tomorrow though. If you order the 101 free pictures they are offering, the price goes up to 8$ for shipping so its not worth it.
Shipping is free with a 39$ purchase (in case you are really behind in developing pictures like me LOL or you want to order a photo book or something)
New customers get an additional 50 free prints just for signing up. You can use the link to sign up.

http://invite-shutterfly.com/x/C4gTz1

seeker

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 12:23 am
I always order from artscow, they have free print deals ALL the time, shipping is often cheaper than Shutterfly (if you're actually ordering 100 prints, it's not. But usually I don't want THAT many, and less is cheaper), the quality is excellent and the shipping is fast.

http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=814636

I actually have lots of backup waiting right now so maybe Shutterfly will be cheaper now after all. I haven't always been thrilled with their quality but it's OK.

SorGold

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:51 am
I have been pretty satisfied with shutterfly prints and they run specials quite often.

Eishes Chaim

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 12:26 pm
SorGold wrote:
I have been pretty satisfied with shutterfly prints and they run specials quite often.

I second that.

queenert

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 12:29 pm
Thanks for posting…I've got lllloooootttsss backed up!

Btw says it expires Sept 28 so there's time...

SorGold

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 12:35 pm
queenert wrote:
Thanks for posting…I've got lllloooootttsss backed up!

Btw says it expires Sept 28 so there's time...

Thanks for the info...now im not pressured Very Happy

SorGold

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 5:53 pm
I just checked and new customers (through the link I provided) until September 28th for the 99 prints and an extra 50 but current customers have only today to use the code laborday101 to get "free" prints.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains