Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
ISO Cleaning lady in Chicago

amother

Post Tue, Aug 19 2014, 11:42 am
I had someone who did a great job but now she is being relocated (did cleaning to make some extra money on the side and was able to work around my work schedule)

Where do I even start? I tried the ad in the achdus bulletin but shes taken already.

TIA

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Aug 19 2014, 12:37 pm
amother wrote:
I had someone who did a great job but now she is being relocated (did cleaning to make some extra money on the side and was able to work around my work schedule)

Where do I even start? I tried the ad in the achdus bulletin but shes taken already.

TIA

There's a frum agency called Loving Care (advertises in Acheinu & Only Ads). I've gotten cleaning help them a number of times -- they do take a fee, but there is a guarantee and they stand behind their people. PM me if you need the number.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 19 2014, 12:41 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
There's a frum agency called Loving Care (advertises in Acheinu & Only Ads). I've gotten cleaning help them a number of times -- they do take a fee, but there is a guarantee and they stand behind their people. PM me if you need the number.

thanks. I found the number and I will try them. Are they reasonably priced ($10-15/hr)?

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Aug 19 2014, 1:55 pm
amother wrote:
thanks. I found the number and I will try them. Are they reasonably priced ($10-15/hr)?

It's a number of years since I've gotten someone new from them so I don't know. Call and ask.

PtownMommy

Post Fri, Aug 29 2014, 4:56 pm
Can someone post phone numbers please?
I just moved here and am looking for a housekeeper too.

I will probably need someone on a regular basis eventually, but for now I am urgently looking for someone who will deep clean the house we are moving into before I unpack my boxes. The tenants before us didn't exactly leave the place sparkling....

Thanks!

tropicalrainforest

Post Fri, Aug 29 2014, 7:53 pm
If you have facebook , join the group chicago Jewish central and Chicago Jewish mommies . There are always many posting for available cleaning help at a reasonable cost ($10-$15 an hour ).

busydev

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 1:06 am
Welcome!

Call the Chicago Center for Torah and Chesed for an Acheinu Directory (very useful) 773-761-4005

Loving Care's number is 773-262-7181 and her website is lovingcare-agency.com

There is also an ad by Best Care Services. 773-456-8888/773-859-5555/312-671-7291 or email agayle at sbcglobal.net

Let us know if you need anything else!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry