Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Online work

alwaybhappy

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 1:26 pm
I live in Israel and I'm looking for a job that can be done from my home (online).
Something that will make about $30-40k a yr.
like answering emails, data entry....

Any ideas where to find a job like that? Where do I start looking?

jys

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 1:32 pm
I just came on to ask the same question.... I just move here and I'm so used to working.... sorry I don't mean to steal your post but I would love to know where to look as well... Something for an American maybe... I don't speak Hebrew very well so really I feel like an office job wouldn't work for me but something from home... I used to be a bookkeeper back in America....

blossoming

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 2:10 pm
Me too me too!!

Please let me know if you find anything....

cityofgold

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 2:16 pm
Most of the work-at-home jobs that I know of pay much less than that...

The people making better salaries are often working jobs they started off in the States in person, and then started telecommuting when they moved to Israel. I think your best bet for a higher salary is to network as much as possible with people you know from home, and try to see if anyone needs someone who could work virtually. I know a few people who have a job like that; not a profession or a specific place that takes many virtual workers, just an office or company they knew already who needed their skills.

There are freelancers who make that much, but that's a whole 'nother ballgame.

alwaybhappy

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 2:29 pm
I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be that much, but something to help us out....

Smile1234

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 3:22 pm
There's a guy who has a job gemach, and I know that he is very succesful at helping people find employment. He networks with business owners and arranges with them to hire people in Israel.
You can pm me for the info.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 5:09 pm
30-40K is a high salary? what is this economy coming to?

Direct sales and network marketing is one way to go. My main company doesn't recruit in Israel but one of my side companies does. I have friends doing well over 40K in just that one network marketing company--- but it takes some time to get to that point.

Ebay and etsy is another way to go.

causemommysaid

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 8:07 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
30-40K is a high salary? what is this economy coming to?

Direct sales and network marketing is one way to go. My main company doesn't recruit in Israel but one of my side companies does. I have friends doing well over 40K in just that one network marketing company--- but it takes some time to get to that point.

Ebay and etsy is another way to go.

for someone working from home in Israel. YUP.

In America not so much.

lkwdlady

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 10:33 pm
There is someone who advertises in the local Lakewood magazine. He finds women in Israel who want to work from home and then he finds offices in the USA who are looking for another pair of hands but didn't want to pay a regular American salary. Instead of an American office paying $20 an hr these girls are working for $10 an hour. If you are interested maybe someone has the number or the lakewood magazine where this is advertised.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics