Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
My Citi Mini Snapped into Two- what should I get next?
Previous  1  2

kb

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 7:53 pm
I had the uppababy (Vista) in Israel. I packed all my groceries in the basket every week (including soda bottles and cans) and bumped it down two flights of stairs with a child inside. No problems.

We once took it in a car and when the trunk didn't close, my husband tried forcing it closed... OOPS the seat footrest cracked. Uppababy comes with a two year warrantee, and I called them up and very straight forward told them my husband cracked it while closing the trunk. No issues, they sent a replacement frame.

The material is supposedly washable, but I haven't figured out yet how to get all of it off. Even so, my somewhat dirty light colored stroller looks better (imo) than most dusty black city minis.

The only thing that doesn't check out for you is the ease on buses. Not sure if it was me or the stroller, but I found buses an incredible hassle once I had kids. (And never figured out how to use a rav kav altogether. So for me it was walk or taxi)

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 7:58 pm
The vista is really bulky.

kb

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 8:12 pm
I know. But it's great on stairs, stands up well to abuse, and has great customer service. That isn't to say that others don't. I was just sharing my very good experience with uppababy.

goforit

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 8:37 pm
newmother wrote:
I had a city elite that also snapped in two. I called baby jogger and after a lot of hassle and emails with pictures they sent me a new frame and I had to ship back the old one. They only sent the frame so don't get excited about a new seat cover ect

I also had a city mini frame that snaped I called City Mini without any questions in a few day there was a frame at my door with a prepaid postage to send back the other one.

Sara255

Post Thu, Jul 24 2014, 1:54 pm
thanks everyone for your help! I think I will buy the uppababy gluxe asap and then try to get the frame of my citi mini replaced as a long term project... it's good to have a workhorse stroller on the side but I really don't want to push it around anymore. mine looks so ugly. will call chasdei shmuel tonight or tomorrow.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics