Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Homeschooling
Registration for the 2014/5774 Torah Home Ed Conf is LIVE!

yaelinIN

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 12:58 am
The 5th Annual Torah Home Education Conference will take place, G-d willing, on Sunday, May 25 2014. The conference opens with check-in at 8:15 AM with complimentary morning refreshments and concludes at 6:00 PM. The location is still being confirmed but it will be in NJ/NY.

A catered lunch will be served. The cost is $15 per meal and can be purchased along with your registration.

Vendors will be on hand to display and sell the materials they've created to enhance your Torah homeschooling experience. It will be possible to visit these vendors from the lunch period through the end of the day.

Our confirmed speakers are Avivah Werner, Nechama Cox, Leah Fine, Dalia Shulman, Dena Schweitzer, Chai Gross, and many, many others. We will have sessions on Hebrew for the Homeschooling Parent , High School/College/Yeshiva/Seminary preparation, Home with a Pre-schooler?, Homeschooling your Child with Special Needs, Schedules and your Homeschool, a Teen Panel and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: What Happens When It Doesn't Go as Planned!?, as well as talks by homeschooling fathers and communal rabbis.

We have arranged childcare for children of parents attending the conference onsite. Lunch is available for purchase.

Our registration site is Torah Home Education Conference 2014/5774.

little_mage

Post Wed, Apr 23 2014, 9:52 am
I was just looking at the website. Has the location been confirmed yet? Also, how young does babysitting start, if you don't mind answering those questions here.

yaelinIN

Post Wed, Apr 23 2014, 10:04 am
I hope to (finally) have the location set this week. It will be in Passaic, Teaneck, or Monsey.

We've had children as young as 3-4 months in the past. We will have sufficient child care arrangements to take children of that age again...

little_mage

Post Wed, Apr 23 2014, 10:10 am
Thanks for the answer!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Homeschooling