Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Spinoff- Supper ideas for a year!
  Previous  1  2  3 10  11 12  13  14  Next

ludicrous

Post Sat, Feb 08 2014, 11:39 pm
I am in the middle of adding a bunch of recipes from magazines, using a friend's folder of clipped magazine recipes. Do you all want me to send you it when I am finished, should take a couple of more days, or should I send it to you now, or both? let me know...

balibusta

Post Sat, Feb 08 2014, 11:49 pm
Ludicrous- both..!! Thx;-)can't wait to start looking thru it now & when done! Thx again!!! I pmed u email address...

ImaMum

Post Sun, Feb 09 2014, 11:05 am
ludicrous wrote:
I am in the middle of adding a bunch of recipes from magazines, using a friend's folder of clipped magazine recipes. Do you all want me to send you it when I am finished, should take a couple of more days, or should I send it to you now, or both? let me know...

Thanks so much thats so kind of u. Your 'best of' cookbook looks awesome and must have taken forever to collaborate and type up! Smile

ludicrous

Post Sun, Feb 09 2014, 11:13 am
I am looking for Ami, Binah, Mishpacha magazine recipe clippings, if anyone knows how I can get a hold of them, I would greatly appreciate it!

real israeli

Post Sun, Feb 09 2014, 11:15 am
I'm not sure where you can get a hold of more but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
My supper tonight was delicious LOL

relish

Post Sun, Feb 09 2014, 10:10 pm
wispalover wrote:
Update: We have completed the first part of the copying/ pasting and copyreading. We are waiting on the graphic designer to complete the first section. She has had a family simcha so has been a little out of commission. She will hopefully be back soon!

Thank you for the update.
Looking forward!

JAWSCIENCE

Post Sun, Feb 09 2014, 10:26 pm
ludicrous wrote:
I am looking for Ami, Binah, Mishpacha magazine recipe clippings, if anyone knows how I can get a hold of them, I would greatly appreciate it!

I've got some in a binder. I can take photos on my phone and email you if you want.

I also have from other magazines like Family Circle if you want.

Tweedy

Post Sun, Feb 09 2014, 10:55 pm
Hi how do I become part of this project Smile

ludicrous

Post Sun, Feb 09 2014, 10:58 pm
to the above poster, I made a tangent to this post. I made my own cookbook of my favorite recipes from Kosher cookbooks and magazine clippings. The post is about a cookbook made for tzedkah. pm me if you want to see my best of cookbook and if you want to send me magazine clips you aren't using

balibusta

Post Mon, Feb 10 2014, 9:43 am
ludicrous what are the checks near some recipes? r they your favorites??

abound

Post Mon, Feb 10 2014, 11:11 am
Is this still happening?

MommySA

Post Mon, Feb 10 2014, 2:20 pm
Am I too late to join in?

ludicrous

Post Mon, Feb 10 2014, 8:15 pm
balibusta, the checks are the ones I tried

JAWSCIENCE

Post Mon, Feb 10 2014, 9:17 pm
I tried to some pics of recipes over to you ludicrous. I hope they went through.

And back to the original topic: thanks for all the hard work to everyone involved! I can't wait.

ludicrous

Post Mon, Feb 10 2014, 9:57 pm
when is the supper ideas for a year project coming to fruition? I would love to be a part of it too!

Basya

Post Mon, Mar 17 2014, 7:39 pm
How is this going? I would love to have some new supper ideas already... Getting sick of the same old...

chavzie

Post Mon, Mar 17 2014, 10:07 pm
Sent recipes...any updates?

JAWSCIENCE

Post Sun, Apr 13 2014, 1:48 pm
I know everyone is busy with peas arch but there hasn't been an update in a while. Any news?

wispalover

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 4:29 am
Hi Everyone!

OK- sorry for the delay, but Yael and I wanted to wait til after Pesach to post. Unfortunately, the Graphic Designer pulled out of the projects. She sent Yael all the files before pulling out, which is good, but the bad news is that we do not have a GD.

Does anyone want to volunteer? I cannot send all the pages as a word doc because they are not formatted.. any other ideas?

artz

Post Tue, Apr 29 2014, 11:25 am
what type of graphics do you want. I never took a course but can do simple graphics
Page 11 of 14   Previous  1  2  3 10  11 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus