Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Coworker pics -WWYD?

syrima

Post Fri, Jan 04 2013, 10:18 am
So in my company there is another Jewish woman who I don't see that often. We have gone out for lunch once with some friends, and casually say hi. I am not sure what her level of observance is, I assume she is Shomer Shabbos. She is single and about my age.
I thought of a guy in my neighborhood that might be a match for her, so I googled her name.
Imagine my surprise at what turned up:
Search result # 2 was pics of her posing in a minidress on a model-wannabe website.
This is under her full REAL name.
My 1st reaction was wow, that's stupid. What a bad impression that makes.
My 2nd reaction was, maybe she doesn't know that this is searchable, or didn't think.
Do you think I should tell her that keeping these pics out there is not a good idea?
Or should I leave it alone since I don't really know her?

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Jan 04 2013, 10:24 am
chances are that she wants it to be there. say nothing. don't set her up until you know she wants to be set up.

Runner18

Post Fri, Jan 04 2013, 10:42 am
Don't say anything to her. She's not dumb, she knows it's searchable. Everyone googles themselves.

Saying something to her will just make her feel uncomfortable that you were looking her up and that you felt it was your place to say something.

syrima

Post Fri, Jan 04 2013, 11:03 am
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.
I am actually the type to not say anything, bc it would be very awkward. But I was wondering of I should overcome my embarrassment and say something for her sake.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics