Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
Anyone tried the baked eggplant parmesan KBD teens and 20s?

cutegal

Post Wed, Nov 23 2011, 10:20 am
anyone tried the eggplant parmesan from kosher by design teens and 20's? if not, do u have a different baked version that comes out great? thanks

lkwdmommy

Post Wed, Nov 23 2011, 3:10 pm
What is that recipe like? I recently got a good recipe for eggplant parmigian (how is that spelled?) but I don't know where my friend got it from.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Nov 23 2011, 4:47 pm
cutegal wrote:
anyone tried the eggplant parmesan from kosher by design teens and 20's? if not, do u have a different baked version that comes out great? thanks
If you want a yummy baked version, cut your eggplant into 1/2" thick slices. Sprinkle with salt. Allow to sweat 10 minutes. Pat dry.

Dust with a bit of flour. Then dip in lightly beaten egg. Then into a mixture of half breadcrumbs and half ground almonds or other nut. Seasoning in crumbs if desired.

Arrange the breaded slices on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake in oven preheated to 400 for 20 minutes, flipping eggplant halfway through.

Proceed with eggplant parm as usual. (Layer sauce, eggplant, sauce, cheese, eggplant, sauce, cheese...)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals