Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bathing suits for women with large bust sizes

amother

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 4:12 pm
I am at a loss. I am a siz 34 DDD. I tried on some bathing suits and the ones that were my size all fit but then when it came up to my chest it was a big no go. Either the suits would not go all the way around my chest or not all the way over my chest. I so wanted to buy a bathing suit (we live near a pool now) but I dont know what to do.
What or where do you buy bathing suits? Is it only from the web? Are there stores somewhere? I am in Israel but that is no matter. I could get someone in other parts of the world to look for me.

de_goldy

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 4:18 pm
Lands End has bathing suits where you can choose the bust size.

Barbara

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 4:29 pm
I like Lands End. But there are lots of other vendors of bra-sized bathing suits. For example:

http://www.lindasonline.com/sw.....lters

mizle10

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 4:32 pm
Land's end bathing suits are really great. You can choose a cup size, and alot of them have underwire bras also.
Freya makes some nice stuff also.

lkwdmommy

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 4:32 pm
Raizy Yurowitz at the Aqua Show in Lakewood has a great selection and professional service. She really knows her stuff and fits to your size. (Sounds like a 2 piece might work best for you.) I don't know her number(will try to get it later) but I was told she also sells online.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 5:58 pm
I second (or 3rd or 4th!) Lands End. I am a size 34D (I know it's not huge, but feels so to me) and nothing else holds,everything else is wobbily. I finally found a lands end one at sears at end of season on sale for half price (still expensive though).

amother

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 10:08 pm
definitely go with lindasonline as Barbara mentioned. When you're browsing the site take a look at Freya bathing suits. I am a 32F and I like the support and underwires their one piece suits have.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 2:34 am
Thank you everyone. I purchased one last night from Lands End, so we shall see when I get it in the mail how it fits.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics